1. In re Life Partners. Represent over 200 fractional owners of life insurance policies in the reorganization of Life Partners. Clients hold fractional interest over $200 million as part of the $2.0 billion dollar total portfolio.
2. In re Sapphire Road Development. Represent owner of 8 acres immediately fronting $500 million VA hospital and DART rail station on Transit Oriented Development Project projected at $45 million.
3. Sky-Line Ranch. Represent owners of 89 acres at location of DART rail extension and immediately adjacent to UNT Dallas new campus with over $500 million in total construction in connection with their Transit Oriented Development project projected at $30 million.
4. Suit against Westinghouse Electric Corporation for recovery of over $1.1 billion in damages for breach of contract. Recovery resulted in settlement value at over $1 billion.
5. Suit to recover $93 million in claims from Commonwealth Oil Corporation owed to client, Transocean Gulf Oil company. Result was 100% recover.
6. Led sale of Pro-Line Corporation to Alberto Culver (NYSE:ACV) now 100% owned by Unilever in transaction valued in excess of $75 million.
7. Led acquisition of Johnson Products Company brands from P&G in a carve-out transaction valued at over $25 million.
8. Suit to set aside Security Interest claimed by First Interstate Bank investors against client, PoviderRx in transaction valued at over $8 million. Result was successful avoidance of secured claim.
9. Led team in development of brand extension for client, High Time Products, Inc. in negotiation with Chinese manufacturer represented by Shanghai Trading in a global agreement valued in excess of $1 million.
10. Led real estate refinancing in Memphis, TN on behalf of client, for historical preservation of commercial real estate project in heart of Beale Street Historical District in transaction valued in excess of $5 million.
11. Led successful acquisition of two iconic funeral homes on behalf of client, R.S. Lewis Funeral Home which was historical site of Martin Luther King initial public viewing; and J.O. Patterson Mortuary in combined transaction in excess of $2 million.
12. Chosen to assist the Plus Factor, LLC team composed of industry veterans Eric and Renee Cottrell-Brown in pursuit of the acquisition of Pro-Line Corporation brands from Unilever in a transaction valued in excess of $20 million.
13. Selected as reorganization counsel to lead the restructuring of a major excavator contractor in a transaction involving over $10 million in claims.